WEB SITE USE POLICY: OUR SITE IS FOR PERSONAL USE
Our web site policy: Spector & Lenz, P.C. maintains this web site for personal education, information, and communication. You may download content only for non-commercial, private use. For any other purpose, please obtain Spector & Lenz’ written permission. Contact Deborah Spector.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The information in this site is not the same as legal advice. Consult with an attorney for advice regarding your legal situation.
- Our site copyright covers all text and images. Images of people displayed on the site are the property of Spector & Lenz. The Spector & Lenz logo is a registered trademark.
- Our firm assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content.
- Browse at your own risk. Spector & Lenz assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage that may affect your computer equipment after you visit our site.
- Spector & Lenz is not responsible for any other web sites linked to the site. Click on hyperlinks at your own risk.