Deborah Spector is the lead attorney and managing partner of Spector & Lenz. She has represented Social Security and SSI claimants in disability adjudications and on judicial review for over 30 years.
Deborah received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Stanford University and earned her Juris Doctor, most noteworthy magna cum laude, from the DePaul University College of Law in 1977.
Finally, Ms. Spector is admitted to practice before:
• the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois,
• as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin,
• the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit,
• the Supreme Court of the State of Illinois,
• as well as the Supreme Court of the United States.